The Northeasern North Dakota Heritage Association
- 1964 – Gunlogson family donated land and farmstead to North Dakota Parks & Recreation.
- 1986 – Organization formed.
- 1989 – Pioneer Heritage Center building completed and turned over to Icelandic State Park.
- 1990 – Interpretive display installed in the Pioneer Heritage Center.
- 1989 – Fundraise and endowment in place for Cranley School.
- 1990 – Cranley one room school house moved to the park.
- 1992 – Cranley school fully restored and dedicated as a country school representing all school houses
in the area.
- 1992 - Fundraise and endowment in place for Akra Hall.
- 1993 – Akra Hall moved to the park.
- 1994 – Akra Hall fully restored and dedicated as a community hall.
- 1994 - Fundraise and endowment in place for Hallson Church.
- 1994- Hallson Church moved to the park.
- 1995 – Restoration of the Hallson Church began.
- 1997 – Hallson Church fully restored and dedicate as a pioneer church representing all denominations.
- 1997 - Fundraise and endowment in place for Log Cabin.
- 1997 – Log Cabin erected on site.
- 1998 – Log Cabin loft and roof completed.
- 2000 - Log Cabin dedication.
- 2008 – Ground breaking for Pioneer Center expansion.
- 2009 – Gunlogson Farmstead dedicated on the National Registry of Historic Places.
- 2009 – Pioneer Heritage Center expansion completed.
- 2009 – Current – Fundraising and development of Natural History Interactive displays for the
Pioneer Heritage Center expansion.