A Land & Water Conservation Fund grant workshop will be held on January 28, 2020, at the North Dakota Parks & Recreation Bismarck office to assist project sponsors with the grant application and management. The FY19 Land and Water Conservation Fund grant cycle will run from February 3–28.
North Dakota Parks and Recreation Department
Land & Water Conservation Fund Workshop
Time: 1:00PM – 5:00PM
Location: 1600 East Century Avenue, Ste. 3, Bismarck, ND 58501
WSI Conference Board Room
1:00PM – Land & Water Conservation Fund Overview
- During this session, we will give you an overview of the LWCF grant program and the processes the North Dakota Parks and Recreation Department (NDPRD) takes on overseeing the application process.
2:00PM – Title VI Compliance
- We will train future grantees on what needs to be done to become Title VI certified or to renew your certification.
3:00PM – LWCF Grant Application Writing Workshop
- Bring a copy of those pre-applications!
4:00PM – The grant is awarded, now what!?!
- We will help navigate you through the processes after being awarded a grant. From start to finish, we will cover topics like project planning, bidding, construction to final inspection. We will also have guest speaker, Kristin Byram, Public Information Officer, give some helpful tips and tricks for after grant marketing procedures.
5:00PM – Closing and Questions
- Feel free to stay after to wrap up the session with questions.
*Some snacks and refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
For more information, contact Char Binstock, Grants Coordinator at email@example.com or (701) 328-5364