The North Dakota Parks and Recreation Department offers a wide variety of camping options across 13 of our primer destination properties.
Where to camp
Beaver Lake State Park
Cross Ranch State Park
Fort Abraham Lincoln State Park
Fort Ransom State Park
Fort Stevenson State Park
Grahams Island State Park
Icelandic State Park
Lake Sakakawea State Park
Lake Metigoshe State Park
Lewis & Clark State Park
Little Missouri State Park*
Sully Creek State Park*
Turtle River State Park
* Please note Little Missouri State Park and Sully Creek State Park are only open seasonally.
What to know
- Campsites and seasonal lodging can be booked 95 days in advance from the date you wish to stay.
- Reservations can be made online, by calling the call center (800-807-4723) or calling the park directly.
- Check-in is at 4:00 pm on the first day of the reservation and checkout is at 3:00 pm on the last day of the reservation.
- Pets are welcome but must stay on a leash. Most parks have off-leash areas or dog parks for your four-legged friends.