Cross Ranch State Park would like to invite you to a legendary winter celebration! Starting at 1:00 pm, stop by the River Peoples Visitor Center at Cross Ranch State Park to enjoy a variety of soups and refreshments to fill your belly and warm you up. After, please join us for our many events listed below.
* 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Soup and hot beverages start, crafts for kids in Visitor Center, snow painting outside.
* 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM: ND Highway Patrol Trooper Mayer and his search dog Boudreaux, water balloon range with the abominable snowman!
* 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM: S'mores over the outside fire pit, backyard games in the parking lot, more water balloons with the abominable snowman.
* 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Cross Ranch UTV will take kids on sled rides, more backyard games, and water balloons.
* 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Cross Country Ski or Hike with Roscoe or take a stab at our snowshoe obstacle course!
* 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Refreshments and conversation with Cross Ranch State Park staff.
*Horse-drawn wagon rides provided during the event by Jesse Hanson!
The event is open to all ages. Please dress according to the weather. Please remember, park daily pass or annual permit required for entrance into the park and both are available at Visitor Center when you come in!