Race Agenda and Details
Rules meeting: 12:45 p.m.
Race start time: 1 p.m.
Race end: 3 p.m. or when last participant ends.
Opens January 1 and must be completed online. Follow this link http://bit.ly/Ticketleap-FlakesofFury to register.
Cost: $29 in advance, $39 on Race day. Fees help with hosting the event and maintaining the trails. All sales are Final with the exception of the event being cancelled.
Advance registration: Midnight on January 1 to Noon on January 22.
Day of registration: After Noon on January 22 to Noon on January 23.
Race route is a series of laps beginning at the Visitor Center. Total distance 12 miles. Course starts with asphalt and heads onto the trail for varied terrain, condition will depend on weather.
Prizes for first, second and third in both Men's and Women's divisions. Awards will be mailed out the week following the race.
Special thanks to Rory and Carson at Val's Cyclery who donated the prizes and helped plan the event.
- All participants must be registered.
- No mountain bikes allowed. Tires must be 3.5" or wider. Fort Stevenson has fat tire bikes to rent, contact the park office (701-337-5576) to reserve.
- Racers will be asked to maintain proper social distancing during the race.
- No spectators.
- Bikers are asked to bring their own water source. Public water hydration will not be available at the park.
- Visitor Center will be utilized for restrooms only. No public water sources. A mask is required inside the building.
- After the race, there will be no social or refreshments.
Visit http://bit.ly/Ticketleap-FlakesofFury for a complete list of rules and COVID precautions.